The building complex of this institute is located amidst marvellous Architectural remains of Jagirs under the Vijayanagar Empire. One of the buildings, the Queen Palace was constructed in French Architecture by a Jagirdhar in 18th Century Details on Land and it’s use The total area of the Training Institute Campus is 36.10 Acres. Around 8.95 Acres are used for buildings and roads. Rest of the 27.15 Acres land are using for Orchards, Farm Land and Garden.
- In this Campus, Two Ancient buildings, one is fully damaged and other one is (Shree Mahal – Queen Palace)which needs renovation.
- The administrative building having space for Office Administration, Training Halls / Conference Hall, Computer Lab and Mini Library.
- Three Hostel Buildings
- Officers Quarters and Staff Quarters are also available.
- Quality Control Lab for the practical sessions in the training of Engineering personnel.
- Regular Training Programmes on Village Panchayat Administration, Rural Development Schemes, Accounts and Audit, Office Administration and Technical aspects.
- Training on Basics in Computer Applications.
- Training on Livelihood promotions to SHGs/ PLFs.
- Special Trainings on Various Programme implementation.
- OFFICIALS – Deputy Block Development Officers, Assistants, Junior Assistants, Record Clerks, Office Assistants and Panchayat Secretaries.
- ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES – Village Panchayat Presidents, Ward Members and Members of Panchayat Union Councils.
- Members of the SHGs / PLFs
- Principal/Additional Director of RD & PR., is the Head of the Training Institute.
- Four Lectures in the Cadre of Assistant Director.
- Superintendent and Supporting Staff for Office Administration.
|1.||Total area of the Institution premises(in sq. mts)||1575765 sq. mts.|
|2.||Number of Building/Kutcha, Pucca||1 Pucca|
|3.||No. of Hostels with Capacity (persons)||No. of Hostels:- 2
Hostel – I & Hostel – II Capacity :- 100
|4.||No. of Conference Halls with Capacity (persons)||Conference Hall :- 1
Capacity :- 80
|5.||Dancing Hall with Capacity (persons)||Dancing Hall :- 1
|6.||No. Of Lecture Halls with capacity (persons)||Lecture Hall : - 3
Lecture Hall–I (Capacity) :- 40
Lecture Hall–II (Capacity) :- 40
Lecture Hall–III (Capacity) :- 30
Total Capacity :- 110
|7.||Details of Recreation Facilities (Indoor/Outdoor)||Indoor:-
2. Shuttle cock
3. Volley Ball
|8.||Number of Staff Quarters||Officers Quarters : 2 A-Type-1 B-Type-1
Quarters : 4 C-Type-2 D-Type-2
|9.||Guest House(s) with capacity||2 (suites)|
|10.||Stand by Generator facility available or not||Available (Kirloskar – 62.5 KVA)|
|11.||Computer Lab||Number of Computers: 37|
|12.||Number of Vehicles, with details a. Staff Bus b. Cars/Jeep etc.||1. Bolero Jeep (one) only vehicle in road worthy condition|