Centre for Programme Implementation (CPI)
- To impart capability building training for all officials
- Preparation of training modules and materials for all schemes of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department schemes.
- Coordinate with NIRD & PR in their Centre respective trainings and activities
- Co ordinate with IRMA Gujarat in their Centre respective training activities
- Organize exposure visits across the state and the country to their respective clientele
- Conduct webinars to officials and staff
- Promote model panchayats in their thematic area in coordination with the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
- Documentation of best practices in Rural development and panchayat Raj Schemes.
- To send proposal to TWAD on JJM to be conducted training
- Preparation of Annual action plan for conducting Training related to Centre for Programme implementation
- Coordinate with Directorate Rural Development and Panchayat Raj in their schemes respective activities.
Clientele for the Centre
- All Additional Collectors, Project Directors (DRDA) Project Directors (TNSRLM) in the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj.
- All Executive Engineers Assistant Executive Engineers and Assistant Engineers in the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj
- All Assistant Directors / Assistant Project Officers / District Panchayat Secretarial in the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj.
- All Block Development Officers in the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj