Centre for Livelihood, Women Empowerment & Enterprises Promotion (CLWE)
- To impart capacity building training for livelihood promotion in farm and non farm sector
- To educate Cluster Based Organisations on product improvement for promotion of rural products
- Training Farmer Producer Organisations promoted by TNSRLM for promotion and sustainability and training field staff involved in the promotion of Farmer Producer Organisations.
- To conduct training programmes on ICTs and its applications to officials of Rural Development and panchayat raj
- Conducting training on hybrid mode for certain training programmes
- Conduct of Webinars on various thematic areas
- Documentation of best practices in the areas of livelihood and enterprises promotion
- Facilitates learning on good practices & exploring experiences & ideas through exposure/field visit
- Creating networking with Institutions/Organisations involved in Rural Development across the Country
- Coordinate with colleges for Students Internship in SIRD & PR
- Coordinate for exposure visit for college students at SIRD & PR
- To provide ICT solutions and state-of-the-art infrastructure (Video wall in training halls) at SIRD&PR
- Conduct of Certificate courses
- To send proposals to MoPR on Innovation schemes to be implemented for the livelihood promotion in rural areas.
- Facilitate automation of training and related activities to improve the efficiency( Mobile app for training)
- Preparation of Training calendar, TNA book material, AAP for conduct of training programmes
Clientele for the Centre
- Officers involved in Livelihood promotion in the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj- Project Directors, Assistant Project Officers
- Field staff involved in livelihood promotion in rural areas- Block mission Manager, Block Coordinator, DSMS Assistants
- Cluster Based Business Organisations( Farmer Producer Organisations)
- Officers connected to data management in the IT Portals like e-gram swaraj
- Resource Persons (Certified by NIRDPR/possessing PG/UG) on various thematic areas attending ToT (Training of Trainers).